We love hearing from our customers. To help us continue our investment in Access , we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The product team working on Access regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions and respond to suggestions that get high number of votes. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.
How it works
* Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
* Select one of the feedback forums listed.
* Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
* Be sure to search for your suggestion but if you can’t find something similar enough, you can submit your own.
* Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
* When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments. Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site .
Our lawyers made us put this here ;-) Please note that the Access Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.
Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Access