Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix this 64-bit VBA compiler bug (temporary objects in IF clauses)

I found a serious bug in VBA 64-bit which basically stops our porting efforts and our customers migration to Office 64-bit. Steps to reproduce:

In a 64-bit VBA host (Access, Excel) add these files:

SomeClass.cls:

' (Class_Terminate is required to reproduce the bug)
    Private Sub Class_Terminate()
    End Sub

Main.bas:

Function ReturnFalse(o As Object) As Boolean
        ReturnFalse = False
    End Function

Sub test()
        Debug.Print ReturnFalse(New SomeClass)
        If ReturnFalse(New SomeClass) Then
            Debug.Print True
        Else
            Debug.Print False
        End If    
    End Sub

Running 'test' in the VBA IDE returns the following output in 64-bit Access:

False
    True

On a 32-Bit Access this yields:

False
    18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please provide a reliable solution for using Access ODBC interfaces in Access 2019

According to the article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/access/cannot-use-odbc-or-oledb, Access 2013 Runtime is needed to use certain ODBC interfaces. As worked out in the support case #:25882040, using Access 2013 runtime without causing problems in Access 2019 requires uninstalling and installing Office 2019 periodically. We would appreciate a stable and reliable solution for Office 2019 as provided under Office 365 (Build 2009).

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Importing AIP Protected Excel/TXT files into Microsoft Access

AIP protected Excel document and the protected extension of txt file (.pTXT) are not importable to Microsoft Access application

Impact:
    - User not able to import/Process protected files into MS Access desktop application
    - MS Access macros not able to get data from protected files

Not protecting the company’s confidential files with Azure information protection to let the users import files to MS Access is risking data exposure and unauthorized usage.

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Access for Mac!!

I'm currently taking college classes while I'm in high school, and my parents got me a laptop so I could do my work on it. The problem is that I need Access to do some of my work. I don't understand how I can have Excel and Word but not Access. I would really appreciate it if y'all could make Access on Mac. Its 2020 people and I'm at home in quarantine (can't go to school and use their computers) and I need to get my work done.

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sort the image gallery by name not ID

There was a recent discussion at a virtual user group meeting on how to export all images in the gallery, then re-import them ordered by name. Seems like a lot of to do that every time you add an image.

It would be a lot easier if Access just sorted by name not the ID.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer Pharma clients option to display "Prescription treatment website" on unbranded Search ads instead of vanity URLs

Google does not show vanity URLs for unbranded pharma ads on their search network, instead they display a general text of "Prescription treatment website". Having to get vanity URLs approved through legal can be a revenue blocker for unbranded campaigns and clients would like the capability to use a vanity URL or a general prescription treatment website text to be on parity with Google.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. hacer que ms access funcione para IOS

Los usuarios de e IOS necesitamos poder acceder a ms Access ya quer es un buen manejador de bases de datos, yo personalmente lo utilizo para fines de investigación y educacionales

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Product Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trusted Real Instagram Followers Provider in 2021

Quickfansandlikes is one of the top and cheapest Instagram Followers providers in 2021, and we get faster results than the competition. Our process for buying Instagram likes and followers is quick, easy, painless, and best of all, we maintain the highest level of quality. We are proud of our excellent customer service and customer support team. With Quickfansandlikes, you can buy active instagram followers and expect to see results within minutes. By using Quickfansandlikes, you will gain new Instagram followers at an affordable price and promote your brand and campaign to a targeted audience.

For more information visit here: https://quickfansandlikes.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. is there a way to connect the database with outlook emails to track last contact?

I have a client data contacts database, but I would like to know then I emailed them last and also to be able to enter notes from phone conversations

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Best Secured Instagram Profile Viewer in 2021

There is no tool better than Gwaa that you can find anywhere. Gwaa is an excellent tool for viewing Instagram profiles. The perfect private instagram viewer. Following are the instructions for using this tool. As a result, your work will be easier. You do not need to download anything in order to use our Instagram viewing tool. Our programmers have worked long hours to develop this tool. We are making this available to the general public free of charge. It is important not to misuse this tool.

For more information visit here: https://gwaa.net/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Best Best Mobile Forms Builder in 2021

The fact that you are away from your computer should not prevent you from obtaining the information you require. With Tapapp Mobile Forms, you can collect data offline using powerful forms that can be managed from your mobile device. Tapapp gives you access to all of its features. The data collected may include recorded voice, scanned barcodes, geolocation, and electronic signatures. With Tapapp Mobile Forms' advanced form fields, your data collection process is greatly improved.

For more information visit here: https://tapapp.cloud/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mobile App Development Company in delhi

To provide a better customer experience, improve revenue, and become more competitive in the market, your businesses must focus on mobile app development. According to researchers, the two key ways mobile apps help businesses improve are increasing customer service and giving a return on investment, both of which are the primary reasons for companies to develop mobile apps.

https://www.appconsultio.com/mobile-app-development-company-delhi

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improved command line access

Could we have command line flags which:
    \noautoexec - prevents any macro running on start-up
    \table <tablename> opens on a specific table
    \form <formname> - opens on a specific form
    \report <reportname> opens on a specific report
    The last three, obviously, being alternatives.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dewa Poker The Biggest Online Poker Game in Indonesia

The god of online poker gambling, which has provided many more games, including poker, dominoqq, ceme, capsa stacking, live poker, mobile ceme, omaha, suer10 and superbull, this website is also one of the best and very trusted online dewapoker sites In Indonesia, the games that we provide can also be played via Android or iOS phones, so members can play the games we provide wherever members are with the best online gambling sites in Indonesia.

For more information visit here: https://199.192.23.181/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wellness Services Near Me

Obbomed is the leading brand of mobility and accessories including the wellness services such as wheelchairs supported products etc. We are the best services provider in mobility,travel aids, wellness services. For the services and know about many more. Contact obbomed for the services.

https://obbomed.com.au/product-category/wellness-travel/wellness-travel-wellness/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Buy Now NBA 2K21 MT Coins at MTStacks.Com

With MTStacks, you can buy MT Coins with excellent customer service. As MTStacks has been selling NBA 2K21 Coins for a long time, you can also purchase NBA 2K21 VC Coins and NBA 2K21 MT Coins from MTStacks.com. In this game, you just need to put up the player card in the auction house, and then let us purchase it, and you will receive coins. We also support a number of platforms for NBA 2K21, including the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, and PC. You may therefore purchase NBA2K21 MT Coins from MTStacks regardless of the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Buy Now MUT 21 Coins in Cheap Prices

We at MUTeamGo.Com have been involved in the Madden community for years and enjoy the Madden Ultimate Team game mode tremendously. But we believe that people are being overcharged for the packs that EA offers and that you rarely get what you pay for. It takes a great deal of time to go buy packs, research all the prices, list all the auctions, and manage them, just to not receive the amount of coins you hoped for. A MUT Coin is a virtual currency used to build your Madden Ultimate Team in-game. You can earn coins by completing numerous activities…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Software Development Company in Noida

Avenir digital stories are the best software development Company in Delhi,Noida. We provide the best services in software including development testing, etc. we also make the softwares in best platforms and test the softwaresin testing platforms. For more information, you can contact us with call & web.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/software-development

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add an additional GetOption/SetOption option to set the Startup Form

Sometimes we want to programmatically set the startup form and that is currently not possible.
    Please add GetOption("Display Form") and SetOption("Display form").
    I would use this feature in my "To Convention" code that fixes up bad naming convention.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Incorporar la tecnología de Project Nucleus a las listas vinculadas

Con Project Nucleus las listas se sincronizarían con una BD local con lo se podría trabajar sin conexión y se eliminarían los problemas de las listas demasiado largas. Si esto funcionara también con las listas vinculadas, Sharepoint se convertiría en un estupendo back-end para Access.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 63 64
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base