Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365/Exchange Online

If you want to export Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365 platform then download MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This wonderful application is capable to convert single or multiple Thunderbird profile emails to Office 365 mailbox. With this tool, users can also migrate the data from Thunderbird to Office 365 In-place archive without any hassle.

Read More: http://www.mboxtooffice365.com/blogs/migrate-thunderbird-emails-contacts-calendar-to-office-365/

Demo version of Thunderbird email migration tool is available on official site which allows you to convert the first 20 emails from each mailbox. It also helps to transfer data in Live Exchange and PST format.

For more detail: http://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. net worth statement?

need financial inventory or personal networth statement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Best way to migrate NSF to Office 365 cloud

If anyone wants to migrate Lotus Notes mailbox data into Office 365 mailbox then try NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool. It easily adds and browses the NSF mailbox items and convert to Exchange Online cloud platform without losing any data. It easily performs with all versions of Windows OS and compatible with all editions of Lotus Notes.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/office-365/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. OST to Office 365 Migration

MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool developed with advanced algorithm to eradicate the use of the PowerShell. It keeps each OST data secure whether it is an attachment, contacts, notes, tasks etc. It even keeps the email properties intact like Bcc, To, Date, Subject etc. The OST to Office 365 Converter does not suffer from any issue or the downtime. Easily performs operations in all Windows OS and supports all old or new Outlook data file to upload OST file to Office 365. This is an efficient and effective tool providing the quality outcome. Allows 100 percent accurate and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Import OST to Office 365

To import OST to Office 365 mailboxes you need to use either of the below two method.

Method 1: Manual Process: It consists of two steps:

• Step 1: Convert Outlook OST to PST
    • Step 2: Import PST file to Office 365

Method 2: Professional Solution

The professional method is one of the best way to upload OST to Office 365 without Outlook. It is a process to move Outlook OST data file directly to the Exchange Online mailboxes.

Features:

A perfect software even for highly corrupted OST file.
    Supports OST file of IMAP, Hotmail, and the Exchange Server. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I

Please send me an email as soon as possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Addition to the Access task database

1. I need to add child task/s to the parent task. It must be linked with a Unique ID number.

2. I need to move the field around to suit my process. Currently the field are static in the form "Task List"

3. I suggest that you make Access - Task very user friendly by creating field that are already coded that can be just dragged and drop. ex: if I want to do an addition of two field and see the total in one filed. I'm not a programmer and need to use this in simple way.

Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Someone needs to be fired (really)

The recent Access updates that broke the most simple update queries was bad. However, Microsoft's response was even worse. Rather than Microsoft fixing the very serious problem they created, they said we should change the way we update records in our applications. What moron thought that was an appropriate response? Like many other throughout the world, we have a production system with 400K lines of code and you want us to rewrite every update statement because you do not want to roll out a bug fix? Then, someone thought it was a good idea to wait 30 days to fix…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Access for Mac 64-bit

Why can you not make ACCESS available on Mac? This is the 21st C not the Dark Ages. I have moved from Windows laptop to a 64-bit Mac and have an annual subscription to Office 365. Why is Access NOT available to me as it was before? I cannot be the only person in the world with this problem. I am not a computer expert, just a fairly competent user. If you can develop Word, Excel, etc etc for Mac why not Access? I really don't understand the problem. My databases are now useless to me, as are those of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Pivot Charts and tables back to Access.

Add Pivot Charts and tables back to Access.
    Pivot Charts and tables are very powerful. there is no other function is able to replace them

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Microsoft access para MAC versão 10.11.6

Instalei a versão Microsoft 365 no meu MAC versão 10.11.6 mas não tem o microsoft access. Existe alguma possibilidade de obter o microsoft para instalar e que funcione no mac?
    Obrigado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Botones + (mostrar) y - (ocultar) en las secciones de la Vista Informes

En la Vista informes de un informe con grupos, podemos ir a un determinado grupo y filtrar por no coincidentes con respecto al campo por el que se agrupa.

Si este comportamiento lo consiguiéramos con un botón para mostrar u ocultar ese item del grupo, la Vista Informes tendría la funcionalidad de un TreeView

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Enhance Import Fixed Width Text wizard with ability to indicate that first row contains column headings

When importing delimited text (e.g. CSV) one can indicate that the first row contains column headings.
    This ability does not exist for fixed width text. It should, to make the feature more useful and consistent.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To make drama perpatual marriage of Hamza and Ujala is essential

If Hamza and Ujala don't get marry and Afan and his mother don't see the down fall,the drama cannot be perpetual and convincing like Mary Pas Tum ho due to gloomy eending was badly criticized.you will see admiration from audience From..Dr.shahid Hassan.Multan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. there are too many choices, narrow it down to 5 basic ideas of total program that will help in a solid venue of knowledge of good success

have an article to explain one path to set up access so give one idea as to what the final goal will be, and does every data base have access to add and change the overall complexity of the total program like office 365 is so complicated it will take several talented people to run the program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow custom sort order for modern charts

Either provide a new property for sort order in a modern chart or allow the transformed row source to be manually edited. Dates shown as month and year are particularly annoying as it treats them as text and the sort order is alphabetical instead of chronological.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Access for Mac!!

I'm currently taking college classes while I'm in high school, and my parents got me a laptop so I could do my work on it. The problem is that I need Access to do some of my work. I don't understand how I can have Excel and Word but not Access. I would really appreciate it if y'all could make Access on Mac. Its 2020 people and I'm at home in quarantine (can't go to school and use their computers) and I need to get my work done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)