Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate MS Access with Power Apps

I've been looking more into Power Apps, and I think it would be great for you to work with the Power Apps team to provide a web and mobile solution to what Access can do today on the premises of a server. Because there is unfortunately no web version of Access, maybe Power Apps can help solve this problem? Ideally, we should be able to continue moving (and linking) Access data into SQL and then create a Power App on top of the "Access-created" data from SQL; essentially viewing a Power Application that looks exactly like access but online and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG - Unreliable ControlTip Text

Sometimes, when hovering the mouse over form controls, the ControlTip Text for the controls does not appear.

Had this problem for months. It occurs on some PCs but not others, which have had identical Windows / Office builds.
    Have not been able to figure out why it occurs in some environments, but not others.
    I've been able to recreate the issue reliably for days on end, then suddenly it starts working again...for a while.

A PC which has shown the issue:
    OS Build Windows 10 Pro
    Version 1809
    OS Build 17763.1098
    Access 2016 (16.0.4924.1000) MSO (16.0.4939.1000) 32-bit

To recreate:
    -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft access para MAC versão 10.11.6

Instalei a versão Microsoft 365 no meu MAC versão 10.11.6 mas não tem o microsoft access. Existe alguma possibilidade de obter o microsoft para instalar e que funcione no mac?
    Obrigado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Botones + (mostrar) y - (ocultar) en las secciones de la Vista Informes

En la Vista informes de un informe con grupos, podemos ir a un determinado grupo y filtrar por no coincidentes con respecto al campo por el que se agrupa.

Si este comportamiento lo consiguiéramos con un botón para mostrar u ocultar ese item del grupo, la Vista Informes tendría la funcionalidad de un TreeView

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To make drama perpatual marriage of Hamza and Ujala is essential

If Hamza and Ujala don't get marry and Afan and his mother don't see the down fall,the drama cannot be perpetual and convincing like Mary Pas Tum ho due to gloomy eending was badly criticized.you will see admiration from audience From..Dr.shahid Hassan.Multan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BUG Query Designer in 32 bit vs 64 bit. Table and query properties don't show Alias

I noticed a bug in MS Access 32 bit which is not present in the 64 bit version.

In MS Access for Office 365 (16.0.12624.20348) 64-bit when clicking on a table or query inside the query designer, then the property sheet changes correctly to Field List Properties and you can select an alias and source.

In MS Access for Office 365 (16.0.12624.20348) 32-bit when clicking on a table or query inside the query designer, then the property sheet changes to Query Properties and you can't select any alias and source.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Access for Mac!!

I'm currently taking college classes while I'm in high school, and my parents got me a laptop so I could do my work on it. The problem is that I need Access to do some of my work. I don't understand how I can have Excel and Word but not Access. I would really appreciate it if y'all could make Access on Mac. Its 2020 people and I'm at home in quarantine (can't go to school and use their computers) and I need to get my work done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Command buttons automatically create macro - I like event procedures

I want to make the decision if micro or event procedure is to be created

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Program Microsoft Access to be compatible and useable on Mac products.

I purchased Office 365 Personal today and nowhere did it say Access was non-compatible with Mac products. On the drop down list of which applications were included with each Office package it had a tick against all applications being compatible with Mac products. Further down it referenced Access and Publisher to highlight this was indeed part of package - again tick to say yes. It had a marker next to it with the number 4, to which this relates "PC only". No further guidance. On the "Learn More" suggestion it doesn't reference any important or significant T&C's to suggest non-compatibility…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Menu builder or Ribbon for our plicatives that are persisted on other computers

Until the 2003 version of Office it was possible to create custom menu bars forour applications. As of the 2007 release this has been discontinued.

It would be great if a way to build menu or ribbon for our systems were implemented. Because what is already possible to create, is not part of the database application but of Office Access itself and is not exported to our final application when used on another computer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, this is Sunil Kaushik. I just want to suggest microsoft team one thing, when customer spent 90k - 1 lac. Why didn't he/she get licensed?

I spent Rs. 90000 for this laptop. Then what is fund in purchasing this laptop when i have MS Office Unlicensed Version. It's not fair with customer. Please give me access to licensed version. Humble request to you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi, this is Sunil Kaushik. I just want to suggest microsoft team one thing, when customer spent 90k - 1 lac. Why didn't he/she get licensed?

I spent Rs. 90000 for this laptop. Then what is fund in purchasing this laptop when i have MS Office Unlicensed Version. It's not fair with customer. Please give me access to licensed version. Humble request to you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. j

meth

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. j .se

någon har snott min xbox och massa skit i mitt liv

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Cloud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. havw anotherdatabase attached for overall projectprofitability

one=ce land is purchased, then the build price, then sales price requested sales price achieved, estate agents fee if applicable solicitors costs registration fees ifap the exact profit is in %=£0000.00so that it comes in two parts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Access app for android

Please add the access app on Google Play, he will It saves many people from the trouble of computers

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change name of field property Append Only for long text field

The name "Append Only" field property for the Long Text Data Type is misleading. Consider changing it to "Allow Column History".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ADD QUANTITY COLUMN IN ASSETS DATABASE TO ADD MORE THAN ONE QUANTITY

HOW TO ADD MORE THAN 1 QUANTITY OF AN ASSET IN ASSETS DATABASE?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)