Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GOOGLE DRIVE DUMP TO ONE DRIVE

CREATE A APP WHERE I COULD FUNNEL MY DOCS FROM GOOGLE DRIVE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365/Exchange Online

If you want to export Thunderbird mailbox to Office 365 platform then download MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This wonderful application is capable to convert single or multiple Thunderbird profile emails to Office 365 mailbox. With this tool, users can also migrate the data from Thunderbird to Office 365 In-place archive without any hassle.

Read More: http://www.mboxtooffice365.com/blogs/migrate-thunderbird-emails-contacts-calendar-to-office-365/

Demo version of Thunderbird email migration tool is available on official site which allows you to convert the first 20 emails from each mailbox. It also helps to transfer data in Live Exchange and PST format.

For more detail: http://www.mailsdaddy.com/thunderbird-to-office-365-migration/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. net worth statement?

need financial inventory or personal networth statement

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Easiest way to split the Outlook PST files

If you looking at the easiest way to split the Outlook PST files then use MailsDaddy PST Split Tool. It is a most popular single wizard application, which easily divides the Outlook PST file according to date, folder, size, and email id. The software is compatible with all editions of Windows OS and MS Outlook.

More Info- https://www.mailsdaddy.com/pst-split-tool/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Best way to migrate NSF to Office 365 cloud

If anyone wants to migrate Lotus Notes mailbox data into Office 365 mailbox then try NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool. It easily adds and browses the NSF mailbox items and convert to Exchange Online cloud platform without losing any data. It easily performs with all versions of Windows OS and compatible with all editions of Lotus Notes.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/office-365/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Method of exporting MBOX to PST

MBOX file is supported by 25+ email clients mailboxes such as Gmail, Apple Mail, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Netscape, Eudora & others. But no application exports the mailbox in PST file format. On the other hand, the manual process is useless with a large mailbox plus it does not maintain the folder hierarchy.
    So if you want to export direct MBOX to PST format with all mail folder, inline images and attachment than adopt MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter. This is the most relevant program that no only migrate MBOX to PST format but also allows user to import MBOX file in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. OST to Office 365 Migration

MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool developed with advanced algorithm to eradicate the use of the PowerShell. It keeps each OST data secure whether it is an attachment, contacts, notes, tasks etc. It even keeps the email properties intact like Bcc, To, Date, Subject etc. The OST to Office 365 Converter does not suffer from any issue or the downtime. Easily performs operations in all Windows OS and supports all old or new Outlook data file to upload OST file to Office 365. This is an efficient and effective tool providing the quality outcome. Allows 100 percent accurate and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Office 365 backup Tool

Export Office 365 mailbox to PST with the help of the MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup tool. A perfect Office 365 Export PST tool that guarantees to provides 100% error-free migration from Office 365 to PST, MBOX, MSG, and EML file format. An independent Office 365 Backup Tool to migrate Exchange Online mailboxes to Outlook PST data file.

Features:

• Backup each Office 365 items in their original format.
    • It offers a comfortable and simple working operation.
    • Perform an effortless backup of single or bulk O365 mailboxes.
    • No use of the eDiscovery tool or the Microsoft Outlook.
    •…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import OST to Office 365

To import OST to Office 365 mailboxes you need to use either of the below two method.

Method 1: Manual Process: It consists of two steps:

• Step 1: Convert Outlook OST to PST
    • Step 2: Import PST file to Office 365

Method 2: Professional Solution

The professional method is one of the best way to upload OST to Office 365 without Outlook. It is a process to move Outlook OST data file directly to the Exchange Online mailboxes.

Features:

A perfect software even for highly corrupted OST file.
    Supports OST file of IMAP, Hotmail, and the Exchange Server. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Upload PST to Office 365

Network Upload Method provided by the Microsoft to upload PST to Office 365 accounts. Here are the steps for this technique:

1) Login to Office 365. Setup--> Data Migration--> Upload PST file--> Import new job.
    2) Provide the job name and click on Next. Choose the option Upload your data--> Next.
    3) Download the Azure tool and execute the given command to it.
    AzCopy.exe /Source: network path /Dest: ”SAS URL” /V: give a location where you want to save log file \AzCopy.log /Y
    You require to provide the SAS URL, PST file path and the log file location.
    4) Map…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I

Please send me an email as soon as possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Addition to the Access task database

1. I need to add child task/s to the parent task. It must be linked with a Unique ID number.

2. I need to move the field around to suit my process. Currently the field are static in the form "Task List"

3. I suggest that you make Access - Task very user friendly by creating field that are already coded that can be just dragged and drop. ex: if I want to do an addition of two field and see the total in one filed. I'm not a programmer and need to use this in simple way.

Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automating Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integrate MS Access with Power Apps

I've been looking more into Power Apps, and I think it would be great for you to work with the Power Apps team to provide a web and mobile solution to what Access can do today on the premises of a server. Because there is unfortunately no web version of Access, maybe Power Apps can help solve this problem? Ideally, we should be able to continue moving (and linking) Access data into SQL and then create a Power App on top of the "Access-created" data from SQL; essentially viewing a Power Application that looks exactly like access but online and…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is great feedback that we are actually working on providing now. Using the comments below, we’d love to hear thoughts about solely focusing on SQL as a stepping stone to Power Apps for data migration purposes, or also investing in another way for you to connect to Power Apps through the Common Data Service (CDS). This database allows you to store, share and manage your data over the web, and eventually the phone (current MS investment). CDS is also Power Apps’ central underlying storage unit, as well as the entire Power Platform team’s key investment.
    Please see following link for information about CDS, and let us know: if Access created a data export & linked table capability from our platform to CDS, would you use it?:
    https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.microsoft.com%2Fen-us%2Fpowerapps%2Fmaker%2Fcommon-data-service%2Fdata-platform-intro&data=04%7C01%7CEbo.Quansah%40microsoft.com%7C32c26c86b7fe4f3162a508d7f069896d%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637242208373640123%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C-1&sdata=GuvQ6o2aqKiBMs%2B1z2nvv0sNtAHNl8MPQqiOvsh0D1U%3D&reserved=0

We will still continue to make investments in SQL connection either way, but we are also happy to…

15. Microsoft access para MAC versão 10.11.6

Instalei a versão Microsoft 365 no meu MAC versão 10.11.6 mas não tem o microsoft access. Existe alguma possibilidade de obter o microsoft para instalar e que funcione no mac?
    Obrigado

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Botones + (mostrar) y - (ocultar) en las secciones de la Vista Informes

En la Vista informes de un informe con grupos, podemos ir a un determinado grupo y filtrar por no coincidentes con respecto al campo por el que se agrupa.

Si este comportamiento lo consiguiéramos con un botón para mostrar u ocultar ese item del grupo, la Vista Informes tendría la funcionalidad de un TreeView

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. To make drama perpatual marriage of Hamza and Ujala is essential

If Hamza and Ujala don't get marry and Afan and his mother don't see the down fall,the drama cannot be perpetual and convincing like Mary Pas Tum ho due to gloomy eending was badly criticized.you will see admiration from audience From..Dr.shahid Hassan.Multan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Access for Mac!!

I'm currently taking college classes while I'm in high school, and my parents got me a laptop so I could do my work on it. The problem is that I need Access to do some of my work. I don't understand how I can have Excel and Word but not Access. I would really appreciate it if y'all could make Access on Mac. Its 2020 people and I'm at home in quarantine (can't go to school and use their computers) and I need to get my work done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Command buttons automatically create macro - I like event procedures

I want to make the decision if micro or event procedure is to be created

1 vote
    Vote