Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow MS Office to be installed in different country though it is purchased in another country

I bought Dell laptop and MS Office 2013 license in 2014 when I was living in Australia. I shifted to India 2 years back and unfortunately, I had to format my Dell laptop and I hence I have to reinstall my Office 2013. But while installing it I am getting error ""This product couldn't be activated because the product key can only be activated in certain geographic regions". When I contacted support center, they informed me that there is Geo Block on one time purchase product keys and I have to pay additional charges if I have to get new…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One time activation for all of Office 265. One Time filling the stupid form out. Not every time idiot software engineering!

Activation should only happen with the suite. NOT ALL FIVE, and when you use one of them EVERYTIME!!!!!!

Take some lessons from Apple. quit being such PIN HEADS!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please provide a link to datasets to be able to follow along with the MS Access tutorials

I cannot follow along with all the steps given I do not have a dataset to work with that is similar to the tutorials.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for posting.
    Most Access tutorials published by Microsoft refer to the Northwind database which is available as a template in Access.
    Use the search box in the templates page to search for it if it doesn’t show up in the first page.
    You will find this database sample to be highly useful in learning Access and following tutorials.

Hope that helps,
    Michal [MSFT]

4. Shut down this product

You have no intention to evolve this product nor listen you your customers
    So avoid the frustration and shut down the site as well as the product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 〖오산오피〗〖오산건마〗『쿨피스』#오산휴게텔メ 오산키스방"오산마사지

coolop1.com 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔 오산키스방 오산마사지 『쿨피스』 오산오피 오산건마 오산휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    No Current Plan  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. provide an offline trial install of individual office products. Not everyone can just sign up for free trials of office365

Seriously. I should be able to install a trial without having to dish out a credit card.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    No Current Plan  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VBA string variable can not handle strange characters, Long text field (Memo field)

A VBA string containing a long text variable should be able to be handled in VBA without reading the variable content as part of the string.
    For now Access vba apparently reads the variable content, and a long variable (string) contains odd characters it either gives an error or populates the variable text truncated.
    The only way today handle such long text strings with odd characters is unfortunately enforcing use of ADO 3.6 Library and using late binding and record sets, then access vba do not read the variable content as part of the string.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. test

any Kind of test Automation Support would be very appriciated.
    this would make Acc development much more professional, by the way: Access is still the greatest RAD development Environment for buisiness database applications!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    No Current Plan  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories