Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Fix the image issue with 2016 where they don't appear?

Fix the current issue with images not displaying in forms/reports in Access 2016. Fix the issue of copying controls with images not working.

Fix your bugs before tackling new projects/features.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dolly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as Alan noted it still is not fixed. I'm running MS Office 365 C2R current release 16.0.6741.2017, and embedded images still DO NOT WORK. I've kept office 2013 on my main machine - so it's currently not an issue (I check periodically to see if it's fixed), but would be nice to be able to upgrade, but can't until this get's fixed as it messes with order forms and the like.

• Alan Cossey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has not been fully resolved. If a PC has Office 2016 installed from Office 365 and the PC is on the "Current Branch" of Office 2016 installations, the problem has indeed been fixed as the latest version of Office 2016 (as of 11th January 2016) is 16.0.6366.2036, where the fix is in place. If, however, the PC is part of the "First Release for CBB", like my machine, the latest version is only 16.0.6001.1043. This does not have the fix. See https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/mt465751 for details. This seems back to front. Please would Microsoft sort this out.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's now rolling out for Click To Run - finally. And it works.....

Access - File/Account/Office Updates

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was told by a Microsoft Rep that this fix would be made available on the 2nd Tuesday of the month (December); however, after updating this a.m., I am still experiencing the same issues. I then spoke to an Office 365 Support rep who said he shows no major updates since November. He also could not confirm what the prior representative had stated regarding the 2nd Tuesday. Anybody have any additional information?

• Tom Clements commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't print receipts with logo for tax purposes. Sure hope we don't have to wait until end-December for the fix.

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah, the good news is a fix is imminent, the bad news - everyone who uses access to create orders, invoices, quotes, product data and utilizes images on those is screwed.

• David Rolls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Affecting our business. Should never have happened in the first place if proper testing and change control had been in place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base