Disabled default "Name AutoCorrect Options"
And/or make it a permantent setting for all new databases after an user has change these settings
Joe, I have read the comment here and elsewhere about Name Auto Correct failing silently. I have used it and it has not failed me so far - not to say you are all wrong. The alternative of not having it at all is distressing to me. How about is we ask the Access team to fix it so it works correctly. Perhaps some small group of MVPs can provide the A-team with examples where Auto Correct fails (including the big one ... does not currently work in VB code).
It just needs to be a Client Setting instead of a setting that goes with each db.
In fact, Name AutoCorrect should be removed completely, because it is inherently dangerous because it was never implemented correctly.