Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Please update Themes (add Dark Gray and Black) to be consistent with other Office suite

We (Access folks) were promised the Dark Gray and Black themes over a year ago. All other Office apps have these. "Blinding white" and "(not my) Colorful" are not very good options, especially when we are trying to be consistent with other Office apps that have 4 choices. Thanks

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminAccess Team (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

Thanks all for voting!

Adding Dark Gray and Black theme support to Access is on our roadmap. Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks,
    Michal [Access]

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael Hnatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent and please keep the ball rolling on this Michal. Go Dark Gray/Black! Thank you for keeping us posted :)

• dew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hanna, who struggled to find a job for almost a year, is now a trainee Visual Merchandiser at M&S Omagh.

Hanna said: “The Make Your Mark programme has completely changed my expectations for the future. I have noticed such a change in myself. Finally there is a foundation to build from. I’ve found myself not only starting a job, but a career – something that I was beginning to think would be out of my reach. I can’t thank M&S and The Prince’s Trust enough.

Hanna had been living in Bristol for three years before returning home and finding herself unable to find a job.

Hanna said: “My confidence and optimism were at an all-time low. I had the ambition and enthusiasm to begin work and create a successful future, but no-one was giving me a chance.”

Around this time she heard about Make Your Mark and immediately decided to sign up.

“I couldn’t afford to go to University and couldn’t get a job because they all required experience, which I didn’t have. This seemed like the only way I could create a future for myself and it seemed like the perfect way to do it.”

Hanna started the four-week course in July with M&S Omagh and has now secured a part-time contract with the store.

Hanna said: “From day one I was treated as if I was just another member of the team. My buddy and coach, Michelle McCanny and Charlotte Caro, were so patient, easy going and willing to share knowledge. In the final week I worked with Charlotte who oversees the visual merchandise for the entire store and found myself in a role usually filled by those with stylist experience! I loved every second of it.”

Hanna said: “The position I find myself in now is employed in an area I thought was beyond my scope and proves that the only essential skill you must possess when presented with such an invaluable opportunity is that of a positive attitude.”

See M&S’s Make Your Mark video here to learn more about how M&S runs their Make Your Mark programme which forms part of Movement to Work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base