- Fix all the tiny dialogs to at a minimum be sizable.
- Modify the linked tables manager to sort by data source. Since you can only relink one datasource at a time it makes absolutely no sense to sort alphabetically, especially when the window is so small that you can't even read half the table names, either do this easily by sorting by data source or even better by creating a source drop down and using that to filter so the form only shows tables from a particular source. I have a sample I created for my own use if you need some interface ideas, drop me a line.
- Organize the Access options in back stage to make it CLEAR which options apply to Access itself, which to all databases opened by this version of Access, and which to the specific database.
- Add options to help developers define properties. You keep vacillating between defaulting the Allow ZLS option from no to yes and back again. I ALWAYS want it to be NO. Please stop making me stop and think about what the Access version I am working with is set to. Another problem is your choice to default numeric values to 0. I understand it is somewhat less confusing to novices but I understand the difference between 0 and nothing and to me it has meaning so I want to ALWAYS set the default to null and then override as necessary rather than the other way around. This is of course especially problematic for foreign keys.
- Make a better dialog for creating import/export specs. The "new" version doesn't cut it because it hides the internals so I NEVER use it and I always end up reverting to the old version when helping users who find that what seemed to be easy is so inflexible that it is unworkable. In particular, I want to be able to change a field width and have the subsequent starting locations automatically updated. Same if I remove a column.