Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Please provide us a utility to create Mobile Apps using MS-Access (Specially for Mobile development)

Hello Team,
A mobile app developed using MS-Access itself can help in creating Apps which can be used by a Sales Team which is performing marketing activities in remote locations.
The mobile app can help the Sales person record the customers enquiry (Very minimum fields) and on a push of a button have it flushed to the Corporate CRM database.
I'm asking for a Small Mobile App development tool which can help MS-Access run on any mobile (I'm speaking of a very very light version).
This will not only make MS-Access a versatile product but millions of mobile app developers can switch their current mobile app development tool and start using this one.

This mobile app can help thousands of MS-Access developers add more value to their current products to integrate islands of remote data.

Will truly appreciate if the team adds this feature to make the product even more stronger.

Thanks in advance.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Manish Batola shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base