Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Access database in an inconsistent state...Windows 10 1803 update

Access database in an inconsistent state....since the release of Windows 10, 1803 our significant percentage of our 3500 customers have consistently lost connection to the back-end database and been forced to stop work during the day to repair their database. Only recently did we discover the leasing fix. In the meantime, our product reputation has been adversely affected. Please release a production update since many of the IT people have refused to make the lanmanserver registry entry and are waiting for the Windows update. HELLO MICROSOFT PLEASE HELP!!

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fred Lindsley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter Rühm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of my clients had the same problem. IT refused to do any registry change for us !
        Converting the .accdb backend to .mdb made it possible to work with the frontend again. Luckily, I had installed some lines of code to manage the backend connection. But this solution is not satisfying: many other files are connected to the backend and can not be changed that easy...

Feedback and Knowledge Base