Upload PST to Office 365
Network Upload Method provided by the Microsoft to upload PST to Office 365 accounts. Here are the steps for this technique:
1) Login to Office 365. Setup--> Data Migration--> Upload PST file--> Import new job.
2) Provide the job name and click on Next. Choose the option Upload your data--> Next.
3) Download the Azure tool and execute the given command to it.
AzCopy.exe /Source: network path /Dest: ”SAS URL” /V: give a location where you want to save log file \AzCopy.log /Y
You require to provide the SAS URL, PST file path and the log file location.
4) Map the PST file creating the CSV. Click Select mapping file--> Validate--> Save.
5) Your PST file will be noticeable in the New Import Job page. Hit on Ready to import to Office 365 and filter your data.
You have uploaded PST to Exchange Online account.
If you want to convert PST to Office 365, you can also use the software to import PST to Office 365 like MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It migrates PST data to Exchange Online very quickly without any complexity.
A2Z Migrations for PST to Office 365 is another good application to upload the entire Outlook PST to Exchange Online. The software provides numerous features to export PST file to Office 365. It always maintains the integrity of the software and PST data accuracy.
Download the tool now: http://www.a2zmigrations.com/pst-to-office365/