Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix Confirmed Bug: Report Controls Jump Elsewhere When Moving

In Access 2010, 2013, 2016; when a report in design view exceeds a certain size overall (this has nothing to do with the 22" section maximum), try to move any type of control in the lower sections and it suddenly jumps elsewhere.
    This has been confirmed in forum post https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/a2db2cd7-f02b-4317-a663-e6a4dbb78cb9/report-controls-jump-elsewhere-when-moving?forum=accessdev. This post contains a link to a sample database that demonstrated the problem.
    It has also been confirmed via a support incident with Microsoft. The technical lead called it 'an Regression, an product defect' and asked that I post it here. It continually baffles me that when bugs are…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix a new issue in 2016 ... email a report... file attachment no longer works.

when using the email command with an open report, the outlook new email dialog box opens but the file is no longer attached. this appears to have been lost with the most recent update of the office 365 in mid December 2015.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base