Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put the ADP file option back into Access 2013 and beyond...

ADP's provide a simple connection to SQL server. In addition, Forms and reports have properties that simplify retrieving data.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    No Current Plan  ·  17 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please provide us a utility to create Mobile Apps using MS-Access (Specially for Mobile development)

Hello Team,
    A mobile app developed using MS-Access itself can help in creating Apps which can be used by a Sales Team which is performing marketing activities in remote locations.
    The mobile app can help the Sales person record the customers enquiry (Very minimum fields) and on a push of a button have it flushed to the Corporate CRM database.
    I'm asking for a Small Mobile App development tool which can help MS-Access run on any mobile (I'm speaking of a very very light version).
    This will not only make MS-Access a versatile product but millions of mobile app developers…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  External Data Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base