Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Local Help

Enable Local Help Files as it used to be. The web help is slow, often leads to incorrect correct.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include Access Desktop in all O365 subscription plans.

The idea is to demonstrate its power for developing sophisticated applications and to proliferate its use. The average user tends to use Excel instead of Access because it's a lot easier for them to grasp, so perhaps MSFT can create a website for all Professional Access Developers and refer users who desire education and development assistance?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Frank for the suggestion.
    I’ve passed this feedback including all comments) to relevant folks.
    Since it’s not a suggestion for the product per-se, I’m updating the status so you can get your votes back.
    Use them wisely :-)

3. Is Anyone Home?

As a VBA developer who knows the language inside and out, I provided a ton of feedback about 5 years ago on a consensus of what was requested by developers at large. Microsoft does NOT listen. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories