Feedback by UserVoice

Access (Desktop Application)

Welcome to the Access Desktop feedback forum! This is the place for users to send us suggestions and ideas on how to improve.
We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow MS Office to be installed in different country though it is purchased in another country

I bought Dell laptop and MS Office 2013 license in 2014 when I was living in Australia. I shifted to India 2 years back and unfortunately, I had to format my Dell laptop and I hence I have to reinstall my Office 2013. But while installing it I am getting error ""This product couldn't be activated because the product key can only be activated in certain geographic regions". When I contacted support center, they informed me that there is Geo Block on one time purchase product keys and I have to pay additional charges if I have to get new…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow MS Office to be installed in different country though it is purchased in another country

I bought Dell laptop and MS Office 2013 license in 2014 when I was living in Australia. I shifted to India 2 years back and unfortunately, I had to format my Dell laptop and I hence I have to reinstall my Office 2013. But while installing it I am getting error ""This product couldn't be activated because the product key can only be activated in certain geographic regions". When I contacted support center, they informed me that there is Geo Block on one time purchase product keys and I have to pay additional charges if I have to get new…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MS Access on MAC

At this moment I'm a subscriber of Office 365, but always I worked with Ms Access. Now, I have a Mac book Pro and is not possible install it. I also work with other tools, like Excel, but I would like to see the MS Access to be compatible with IOS system, because it's a wonderful tool, and I can't have both systems (Windows and Mac).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cannot open database ''. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt

i have developed a application with help vs2010 & access2013 it works fine after i update office 365 im facing so much of issues with application like microsoft oleb 12.0 is not registered on the machine and then i installed 2007 and 2010 driver components after the issue is went off & now i got new issue like cannot open database" please help me to fix it

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Access (Desktop Application)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base