I suggest you ...

Fix bug in Access2016 Relationship window that shows table boarders as a single pixel line!

This makes it very very slow to set up a complex relationship screen as tables are very hard to resize...

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Done!  · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JPS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice Fix! Please consider updating other aspects of Access borders in the same way.

This effects resizing of
        • Tables
        • Queries (in design view, sql view, and datasheet view)
        • Forms (in design and form view - with border style set to 'sizable')
        • Reports (in report, print preview, layout, and design views)
        • The Relationships window itself

• Note: the tables within the relationship builder have a one pixel, red border just like all other borders. However these borders act differently - because of your fix. Thank you. These borders do allow the user to grab them more easily (as if there is a invisible additional pixel on either side of the border that reacts to the mouse click when it is in close proximity).

The fix that was applied for individual table windows within relationship builder: Please do this for everything else in the list.

Why? Developers often have multiple windows open: comparing the design of three reports or looking at data in multiple tables. Please help us resize our design objects. Looking forward to your solution.

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base